DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Step into the day in style with the Las Flores design inspired by our beautiful mother nature, Strung with an Orchide flower centered in 18k gold plated bud , chain made in stainless steel dipped in 18K gold for extra shine. It has an adjustable drawstring fastening that makes it easy to layer with similar styles. this bracelet will adorn your wrist into the early hours.
- - Flower Material: Resin
- - Drawstring fastening
- - Chain Made in stainless steel dipped in 18K gold for extra shine.
- - Bracelet diameter: 160 mm with 50mm adjustable extension
- - Flower diameters: 40 mm
- - Flower thickness: 3 mm
Colors : White YG, White WG, Black YG, Black WG, Silver Black YG, Silver Black WG, Gold YG, Gold WG
Material : Gold Vermeil
How do you pronounce that? We've got you: ver - may. Not to be confused with regular gold plating, our vermeil is a thick layer of 18k solid gold.
If you request a refund, (Euro Sparkles) will refund (100% Excluding shipping fees) of the original amount only to the original payment method that was used to make the purchase.
Refunds of payments are applicable only in the cases of:
- The original Items is Mailed Back and received in our offices new in the box.
- Within 14 days of purchase.
- The item is not on Sale or promotion.
Once a refund is requested, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
In case you wish to cancel an order placed before being shipped, a refund of (100%) of the amount paid will be processed within “14“days.
We only work with high-quality, long lasting materials, from precious metals to chains, set with genuine precious stones and the highest quality colored cubic zirconia stones.
With proper care our pieces are made for everyday wear, forever.
We also have a few tips and tricks you can use to keep your piece looking brand new.
925 Sterling Silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% copper. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. Rhodium is one of the costliest precious metals due to its rarity.
- H2O sensitive. Avoid water when wearing your piece, because over time the sterling silver will oxidize.
- However, the oils in your skin help keep sterling silver from oxidizing faster. So, wear often, and keep your piece in your Euro Sparkles pouch to keep oxygen at bay.
How do you pronounce that!? We've got you: ver - may. Not to be confused with regular gold plating, gold vermeil is a much thicker layer of gold which gives the pieces their long-lasting color. For a piece to be considered gold vermeil, the gold must be a minimum of 10k and 1.5 microns. We use 18k gold layered on sterling silver.
- Sweat and water, no thank you. Before exercising or showering, remove your vermeil jewelry. Clean your piece by buffing gently with a dry cloth and store it in your pouch.
All of our gemstones are genuine mineral stones, highly valued for their beauty, longevity, and rarity. We use an array of precious and semi-precious stones, from sapphires (AAA Quality) to citrine. These are either cabochon stones that are cut like smooth domes or faceted stones which are the flat faces on geometric shapes.